Accelerated Class - 100% Online!! Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Class
Time & Location
About the Event
Exciting News!! For a limited time, Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Class is coming to you as 100% ONLINE!
Couples are raving about this new, innovative approach to childbirth education. This series focuses on comfort measures, advocacy, and of course, the evidence. A 4-class hybrid format with online classes. Perfect for busy couples, or those who live out of the area, but want to take advantage of this new approach to childbirth education. You will leave with the confidence to handle anything that comes your way.
This Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Class is taught by Meredith Bowling, AAHCC, CD (DONA), PCD, EBB® Instructor. Meredith is a Certified Childbirth Educator, Birth Doula, and Postpartum Doula who has been teaching Evidence Based Birth® classes to parents and professionals since 2018!
Your 100% Online Class Includes:
- Skillful mentorship from Meredith Bowling, a Certified Childbirth Educator, Certified Birth Doula, Postpartum Doula, and Evidence Based Birth® Instructor
- 4 online Zoom classes with Meredith and your fellow classmates to review and discuss concepts such as the stages of labor, advocacy, comfort measures, the evidence around medical procedures and their non-medical alternatives, creating birth plans, and preparing for the challenging postpartum period. Classes between the 1st and last class will be scheduled as a group at the first class.
- Five weeks of online videos for you and your partner to watch together on your own schedule
- Earn an gift for completing your weekly online videos and practices.
- A final “birth story” reunion class is included– get a chance to debrief after your birth in a safe space (this is really important!)
- Additional online resources offered with every ticket level!
In this class, we focus on comfort, evidence, and advocacy. These are the topics we’ll cover that will help you and your birth partner prepare for birth!
How your Partner can be your Advocate
- Evidence Based Care
- Overcoming Fears and Anxieties
- Comfort Measures
- Stages of Labol
- Navigating the Healthcare System
- Providers (Models of Care)
- Communicating with Hospital Staff
- Know your Rights
- Pain Relief
- Labor Rehearsal
- Postpartum Discussion
- Newborn Procedures
- Baby Care
Will I Learn how to have a Natural Birth?
Evidence Based Birth® believes that every person has their own unique path. Instead of focusing on medicated vs. unmedicated birth, we focus on giving you tools and helping you learn the evidence, so that you can be empowered to make your own decisions! We do have a strong emphasis on non-drug comfort measures, because they have no side effects and can be used by everyone, whether or not you plan to use medications.
At the end of this class, you will have all the tools you need to create your ultimate labor and birth experience. If you want a natural birth, this class will give you the relaxation and pain management tools you need to have a natural birth. If you need an epidural or Cesarean, we’ll cover how you can be empowered that way, too!
Evidence Based Birth® is committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for pregnant persons of any age, religion, race, sexual identity, gender identity, or relationship status.
Your payment reserves a spot in the class and is non-refundable.
What if these class dates don’t work for me? Do you do private in-home classes?
If the dates don’t work for you please contact me and we can work to meet your individual needs.
I happily offering private sessions as well.
If you have questions for me, just contact me at email@example.com or 562.572.6950
More information on Meredith’s services for parents can be found at www.birthtakesavillage.org
- Basic Package$280$2800$0
- Premium Package$315$3150$0